Middle names for twins Layla and Esma

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries!!! I’m pregnant with twin girls (due July). We have agreed on names [name_f]Esma[/name_f] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] but are struggling on middle names, I’d like to use [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
and [name_u]June[/name_u] which would give us two possibilities:
1/ [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
2/ [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
Which one do you like best? If you have any other suggestions I’d be glad to hear them :))
[name_f]Esma[/name_f] is a variation of Arabic name [name_f]Asma[/name_f] (which means ‘beautiful spirit’) and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] (I live in [name_f]France[/name_f] so it’s not as common as it may be in the US!) means ‘night’

2 Likes

I prefer Esma June and Layla Ruby, but the reverse is nice too.
Esma is very intriguing!

[name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are stunning

1 Like

i love esma ruby & layla june!

3 Likes

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to Nameberry! Those are lovely options. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u].

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to NB! [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_f]Esma[/name_f] are gorgeous, and your middles work beautifully either way. I have a slight preference for [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], though! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is a lovely twinset!

1 Like

This is my preference!!! By the way I love esma & Layla :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both have a nice flow, but my preference would be [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]. I think [name_f]Esma[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] both have a richness to them, and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_u]June[/name_u] are both light and sweet.

1 Like

Congratulations!

[name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] :heart: But either way is beautiful!

1 Like

I agree with this! [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is spunky, [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is sweet :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to nameberry! Twins are so exciting ! [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_f]Esma[/name_f] are beautiful and breathtaking!

I love the nickname LJ so I would vote [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

[name_f]Esma[/name_f] is stunning and unexpected and though this is the first time I’ve seen the name, I am positively smitten !

1 Like

Thanks for your reply!! I thought so too, not common a name at all but I was charmed right away, feels like a hidden gem🤍

1 Like

I’ m so happy you saw this too! A friend of mine recently said the same thing but rather suggested to mix the “spunk” of [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] with and Layla’s “sweetness” and June’s lightness with the strength of Esma… I feel lost😭
Thank you so so much for replying I really needed to hear new advice :))

[name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are gorgeous together!

1 Like

Thank you soooo much everyone for your adorable replies!! I didn’t expect so much compliments on the names it really means a lot☺️
For now we’re at 6 votes for the 1rst combination: [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
And 5 for the second:
[name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_u]Love[/name_u], Ilo🤍

1 Like

[name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are beautiful.

i adore [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

[name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] sounds waaay better than [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].
[name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] sounds only a little better than [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].

So, I say go with [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] and [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].

I like [name_f]Esma[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]! You can’t go wrong with either options, though :slight_smile: