middle names for Winter? suggestions please! plus a poll of current favs

See the results of this poll: Winter __________ ?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Winter Antoinette : 21 (40%)
  • Winter Fawn : 5 (9%)
  • Winter Bohemia : 7 (13%)
  • Winter Violette: 20 (38%)

[name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_f]Snow[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], Bless, [name_u]Noel[/name_u], (although it’s an “n”), [name_u]January[/name_u]. We’re going with [name_u]Noel[/name_u] as the Mn for our little [name_u]December[/name_u] baby girl!

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Bohemia[/name_f]

I love [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] and Alora [name_f]Belle[/name_f] together!

I picked [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f]. [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] sounds nice and lovely but it’s so wordy. [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Violette[/name_f] would be my second pick if it’s vee-oh-let.

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f] by far .

I chose [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f] because your other names are homonyms to nouns or are nouns, making winter sound descriptive.

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

?

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Violette[/name_f] is what I chose but I didn’t like any of those name paired with [name_u]Winter[/name_u]. What about:
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Xanthia[/name_f] ( ex-zanth-long e sound plus a)
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Solina[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Cypress[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Solstice[/name_f] -first I laughed but it sounds pretty to me

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Annalise[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] (sorry about the “n”)
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Katerina[/name_f]

i like [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], that has made the list before. and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f].

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] stand out to me too!

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Tempest[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]?

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] really stand out, I love them. [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is so sweet and has great flow.

I chose this combo for the same reason. I actually like [name_f]Esmerelda[/name_f] better for the mn. Overall I prefer winter for a mn. I noticed that [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] both share rather forceful “t” sounds. I think [name_f]Esmerelda[/name_f] is softer and that’s why I prefer the other pairing.

Suggestions
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] (I love this because of the imagery of winter light, [name_f]Elena[/name_f] means light, can’t you just picture the moonlight shimmering off ice crystals in the forest?!)

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] are pretty. [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is excellent!

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is a great addition!

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Brigitte[/name_f]?

I like [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. My other suggestions would be
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Starla[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Twyla[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Ambria[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_m]Michael[/name_m]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Felicia[/name_f]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

Regardless, Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!!

Alora [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is adorable :slight_smile:

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] as a fn is tricky. The middle shouldn’t be another word, or at least one that isn’t too obvious.
My vote was for [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f].
There were some nice suggestions already. Here are a few more:
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabeau[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Jolie[/name_f]? - [name_f]Belle[/name_f] means beautiful and [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] means pretty <3

[name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] and [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] both going on the list. i’m getting some great suggestions! thanks!