Middle names...my brain hurts...ugh

I have, after some consideration, definitely decided on [name]Rowan[/name] for my daughter. Now I’m completely stuck on middle names. I just keep finding new names that I love. Please tell me what you think of the list I have so far.

[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Faye[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Sapphire[/name]

I think [name]Frances[/name] works well although it makes it very unisex overall. The others are all nice though. The only one that doesn’t fit to me is [name]Saphire[/name] - It just doesn’t fit with the more nature based [name]Rowan[/name] to me.

I think [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name] sounds great! [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] is really nice too, but I’m pretty sure it’s the exact name of [name]Brooke[/name] Shields’ daughter. The others on your list I don’t really care for.

[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Faye[/name] is ok, but I think [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Esme[/name] are much nicer, in my opinion. I don’t like [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Sapphire[/name]…maybe because [name]Rowan[/name] means red and sapphires are usually blue? Also, I realize this makes no sense, but [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] sounds backwards to me, like it should be [name]Frances[/name] [name]Rowan[/name]. However, I’m pretty sure that’s just me – go for it if you like it.

I vote for [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name].