Middle names

My boyfriend and i both love [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name]. The problem is that he thinks a great middle name for [name]Hazel[/name] is [name]Marie[/name]. Please help by suggesting names we both might like. [name]Just[/name] for future reference.

Personally i love all kinds of names, especially in the middle name spot. I really do not care about meaning, or flow, as long as it does not end in the knee sound, or start with a hard T, because that would just be awful with our last name.

Examples that he does not like but i do include, [name]Lavender[/name], [name]Patience[/name], [name]Verity[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Aravis[/name], [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Dinah[/name], [name]Lucia[/name], etc.

My boyfriend thinks that [name]Margot[/name] does not work because it looks like maggot, he is also the one who thinks that [name]Sapphire[/name] is a good idea. He is very good at saying he does not like something, but not much for saying anything he does like. He does care about flow. (or at least in as much as he understands about flow, mainly just saying it sounds good together example; [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Marie[/name].)

I love [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name], too! :slight_smile:

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] (popular, though)
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Winifred[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestions [name]Jill[/name].

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Oh he also said once he likes [name]Scarlett[/name]. Which i do not like and so i have tried already with [name]Charolotte[/name], but he did not like that.

Are you considering [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] for first names? What do you think of [name]Juliet[/name]/[name]Juliette[/name]?

Um, i think [name]Scarlet[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] would be as middle names. Expect we both do not like either of them. I do not really like [name]Juliet[/name] but would suggest it over the alternative of the really boring [name]Marie[/name]. It took me months for him to agree to look at other middle names, because i feel that [name]Marie[/name]/[name]Ann[/name]/[name]Lynn[/name]/[name]Grace[/name]/[name]Hope[/name]/[name]Faith[/name]/[name]Joy[/name] etc, are cop-out middle names. I want to have fun with the middle name.
The last name sounds like Tunny if it that helps at all.

[name]Hi[/name] there! With [name]Tunney[/name], I think that a longer middle name, with at least three syllables, would sound great! I didn’t realize that your last name begins with a T, and I personally wouldn’t use [name]Juliet[/name] (or any name ending with a T) with your last name.

Also, because both [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Tunney[/name] end in the same -ey sound, I don’t think they work well together. :frowning:

Here are some more:

[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Eleanora[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Isadora[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Mirabelle[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Marielle[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Priscilla[/name]

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Coraline[/name] (kind of reminds me of hazel colored coral, though)
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Miriam[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile: