Middle names!

Hi!
I need middle names for [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], and [name_u]Reid[/name_u]. Their sister(in the book) is [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u].
[name_u]Harper[/name_u] - Fast learner and loves the water.
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] - Mischievous and very cute. Her thoughts are logical and is ahead of the standards for her age.
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] - Very clingy to everyone, no stranger danger
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] - Very bubbly and considerate, barely ever cries, and takes never away attention.
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] - Quiet, shy when nobody’s looking, but has a second funny personallity.
Might I mention, these are baby quintuplets. [name_u]New[/name_u] Borns.
Thank you!

[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Tatum[/name_u](I thought it was [name_u]Nova[/name_u], did it change or was that just a misspelling? sorry :wink: )
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Emerson/name_u/ [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Harley/name_u (boy or girl?)

[name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] / [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u]

Thank you! I decided that all the names should have ‘r’ in it, so I changed [name_u]Nova[/name_u] to [name_f]Nora[/name_f]:)
[name_u]Reid[/name_u] is for the boy.

I like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Finley[/name_u] nd [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f].
WHat do you think of [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]?

1 Like

I love [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]! It givers [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] a whole new sound. Pretty and soft, magical and blue

Ok, what do you guys think of this :

Harper [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]/Reed [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] or [name_u]Reid[/name_u]/Reed [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]

3 Likes

love!!!

Sorry I’m late! Those work very well together!