Middles for Alma

See the results of this poll: Which of this middles do you like best with Alma?

Respondents: 46 (This poll is closed)

• Alma Theodora : 9 (20%)
  • Alma Delphine : 21 (46%)
  • Alma Rosina : 2 (4%)
  • Alma Liliana : 2 (4%)
  • Alma Gwendolyn: 12 (26%)

[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] is magic. So, so gorgeous.

[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] is lovely! I love the flow and the gentle sounds!

[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f], [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Soraya[/name_f], [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] and [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Celine[/name_f] came to mind!

I love [name_f]Alma[/name_f]! [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] is GORGEOUS. All of your options are really nice though, they all complement [name_f]Alma[/name_f] very well. Second choice is [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], third is [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f].

By the way, have you heard of the picture book called “[name_f]Alma[/name_f] and [name_m]How[/name_m] She Got Her Name”? It’s a wonderful book, definitely worth checking out. It made me fall in love with the name :).

I like the suggestion of [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Celine[/name_f]. Other ideas:
[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

Thank you everyone. Some lovely suggestions there. [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] and [name_f]Alma[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] are my favourites so far.

@silversky109 I haven’t heard of that book before but I’ll be sure to check it out.

I’d love to hear anymore suggestions :slight_smile: