Middles for Cecilia/Gwendolen

See the results of this poll: Which pair do you prefer?

Respondents: 20 (This poll is closed)

• Cecilia May and Gwendolen Jane: 7 (35%)
  • Cecilia Jane and Gwendolen May: 13 (65%)

Great names! I think [name]Cecilia[/name] goes well with both [name]Jane[/name] and [name]May[/name], but [name]Gwendolen[/name] sounds better with [name]May[/name].

Ditto to the above. I once considered [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Jane[/name].

I was leaning towards [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Gwendolen[/name] [name]May[/name], also. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]May[/name] and [name]Gwendolen[/name] [name]Jane[/name], personally! But both are very pretty.

Since [name]Gwendolen[/name] is often considered a Welsh name, if you do decide on [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Gwendolen[/name] [name]May[/name] would you consider using [name]Mai[/name], the welsh form of [name]May[/name], instead? It’s pronounced to rhyme with [name]Sky[/name] and I think it just sounds so lovely. There’s also [name]Mari[/name] (prn [name]Marry[/name]) and [name]Mair[/name] (prn My-rr) which are the two welsh forms of [name]Mary[/name]/[name]Marie[/name] that sound similar to [name]May[/name] and there is also Haf (prn Harv) which means summer which I think also sounds lovely :slight_smile:

Best Wishes :slight_smile:

I love [name]Cecilia[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]May[/name]!