Middles for Corisande

See the results of this poll: What’s your favorite middle combo?

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Corisande Minerva Echo : 14 (38%)
  • Corisande Verona Echo : 13 (35%)
  • Corisande Ramona Echo: 10 (27%)

I really like both [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] and [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u]! I did vote for [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], because I think the familiarity of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] helps balance out [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] (which is absolutely lovely, by the way!), but there’s something so enchanting about [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Verona[/name_f]! I love the romantic, Shakespearean-like vibe I get from it. I’m not so sure about [name_u]Echo[/name_u] though…I think I actually prefer both combos without it.

I actually think [name_f]Verona[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] stick like a sore thumb, but can’t pinpoint why. I voted [name_f]Minerva[/name_f], but I think something like [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] or something like [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Victory[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] may be better choice…

I think they all fit [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] really well. They have a sort of down to earth, no nonsense feel, like they wouldn’t be phased by anything, plus a slightly dark, [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] Addams-esque element. Anyway, I like the [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] combos best, but I was particularly drawn to [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u]; she’s just gorgeous.

Thank you all for your feedback!
It seems like so far people are pretty mixed on this one.

[name_f]Minerva[/name_f] and [name_f]Verona[/name_f] are still tied oh wow! [name_f]Every[/name_f] time I think one has taken the lead the other closes the gap.

Considering I felt very split myself I guess that shouldn’t be a surprise

[name_f]Corisande[/name_f] is lovely, and [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Minerva[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] gets my vote. All three names are great individually, and work brilliantly together.

[name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Verona[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] stood out to me - I love the sounds :slight_smile:

[name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u], [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] Lowenna [name_u]Echo[/name_u] and [name_f]Corisande[/name_f] [name_f]Allura[/name_f] [name_u]Echo[/name_u] came to mind

Thanks for the suggestions greyblue!

And for your feedback. You too sunniva!