Middles for Georgiana & Eliza

See the results of this poll: Which ones sound best?

Respondents: 56 (This poll is closed)

• Georgiana Florence Eve : 4 (7%)
  • Georgiana Florence Winter : 1 (2%)
  • Georgiana Florence Maeve : 3 (5%)
  • Eliza Tabitha Jane : 4 (7%)
  • Eliza Beatrix Jane : 14 (25%)
  • Eliza Lavender Jane : 18 (32%)
  • Eliza Verity Jane : 11 (20%)
  • Eliza Guinevere Jane: 1 (2%)

And I didn’t make the poll multi optional. Whoops :p! Opinions or favourites would still be great though ;).

[name_f]Lelia[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
and
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

I absolutely adore [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! I also like [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] & [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is fantastic - [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] really work together well, giving a nice spunky yet vintage feel. Of your [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] combos, I like your original [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] best.

My favourites are Eliza Lavender Jane and Georgiana Florence Winter! I also love Eliza Verity Jane, but I think Lavender adds the whimsical quality that the rest of your combos have! Would you consider Georgiana Verity Florence?

Thanks guys! I’ve got some stuff to think about. I’m really liking [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], and [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], but that’ll probably change tomorrow :smile:.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] & [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] don’t need extra names

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!

For [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], I like [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u].

[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] OR [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

second place
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (I think I like this one because it reminds me of Calamity [name_f]Jane[/name_f])

I like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] better than [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], but here are my favorites from each set:

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] (I love the name [name_f]Eve[/name_f], but not sure about the flow of this one since the end of [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and beginning of [name_f]Eve[/name_f] blend a bit in a “see” sound - but I just think [name_u]Winter[/name_u] (although lovely) makes it a bit of a mouthful, and I personally am not a flan of [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] - however, if you primary concern/question is about flow, I think [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is the best option).