Middles for Jago

See the results of this poll: Which of this middles do you like best with Jago?

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Jago Sylvester : 10 (21%)
  • Jago Peregrine : 14 (29%)
  • Jago Stellan : 6 (13%)
  • Jago Lawrence : 4 (8%)
  • Jago Nathaniel: 14 (29%)

I love the flow of [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m]! They sound so cool together. I like [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] and [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] too.

[name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvan[/name_m]
[name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]
[name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]
[name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Clarence[/name_m]

@greyblue I have to admit, [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] was one of my favourites. [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] and [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] are great suggestions :slight_smile:

Looove [name_m]Jago[/name_m]!

I voted [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] but [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] and [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] are awesome too.

[name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] is a great name! It could be the name of a famous book character :smiley:

I think [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] is nice too

I voted for [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] but [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is nice too.

[name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] got my vote but I also like [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m]!

I’ve never heard of [name_m]Jago[/name_m] before, but I don’t mind it! I voted for [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u], which is nice, but I feel like none of the given options go with it just right.

Interesting that the forum seems to lean towards [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m] but the poll suggests [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] as the favourite.

Any more suggestions anyone?

I love [name_m]Jago[/name_m]!!! It’s been on my lost of spft-spot names for years :blush: I voted for [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] which I think is so handsome in both look and sound, and flows very well. Based on flow I must say I also like [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] a lot, and [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]. But neither of them compare to [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] imo :blush:

I love [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m], but [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] is also quite nice.

I voted for [name_m]Jago[/name_m] [name_m]Sylvester[/name_m]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!

Thank you, everyone, for your opinions and suggestions. Much appreciated!