Middles for our Audrey!

See the results of this poll: Middles for our Audrey!

Respondents: 66 (This poll is closed)

• Audrey Madeleine Hope : 43 (65%)
  • Audrey Elizabeth Violet: 23 (35%)

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] is gorgeous.

They are both gorgeous. I slightly prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]. I also love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f].

Congratulations! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a beautiful name. I prefer the flow of [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f], but I’m not such a fan of [name_f]Hope[/name_f], so I voted for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] would be beautiful

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is gorgeous, and [name_f]Eva[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is fantastic! :smiley: (I wish I knew how to make heart-eyes on Nameberry lol)

I can’t decide between [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]–they’re both gorgeous! I’d love to mix-and-match for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f], but if that’s not an option, I think [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is getting my vote!

Good luck!

Absolutely beautiful combos both of them! I’m completely torn. I voted for [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f], because the flow seemed a bit nicer to me, but [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is stunning too.
Either way, you can’t go wrong!

I love love love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]!!

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is beautiful! I like that both girls would have a floral middle name, a nice tie without being as in your face as if they were first names.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!

I agree, I like the floral connection and the fact that both girls would have one long, classic, royal middle and one flower name in there. Very subtle but sweet.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is gorgeous!

I much prefer [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

Both are beautiful choices. I prefer the flow of Audrey Madeleine Hope, but I prefer the names Audrey Elizabeth Violet. I think I vote Audrey Madeleine Hope.

Yes, my thoughts too.

Thank you all so much for your feedback. It’s so incredibly difficult to choose. We are definitely going with [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] in the first MN space, and now have quite a few more combos on the drawing board with that. [name_m]Will[/name_m] be posting another poll soon once we have some more combos solidified. : P

This is proving to be a herculean task, and DH and I are both truly, truly thankful for all of your help.