Middles needed!

We have our top 4 names! Now they all need middles. As I gave in on the first name, hub has agreed that the middle name can come from my list (woohoo!).

Our list is:
[name]Evelia[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] nn [name]Evie[/name] (eh-VEY-lee-a)
[name]Araminta[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] nn [name]Mintie[/name]/[name]Minta[/name]
[name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] nn [name]Rosie[/name] (rows-AHR-ree-a)
Amiria [name]Ryan[/name] nn [name]Amy[/name] (a-MEER-ee-a)

Possible middle name list: [name]Rose[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Danielle[/name], [name]Heidi[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Marie[/name], [name]Eve[/name], [name]Adele[/name], [name]Mabel[/name], [name]Nicole[/name], [name]Gretel[/name], [name]Meryl[/name], [name]Rachel[/name], [name]Celeste[/name], [name]Sylvie[/name], [name]Michelle[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Melanie[/name], [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Elise[/name].

Which middle would you pair with each of the first names? If you don’t like any on the middle name list or have a better idea then please suggest away!

Which is your favourite first name? [name]Just[/name] out of interest as we will most likely be keeping them all and deciding when we meet her…

Thankyou [name]Jess[/name]

[name]Jess[/name],

I responded on your other thread that [name]Araminta[/name] is my favorite first name. [name]Rosaria[/name] and [name]Amaria[/name] aren’t quite as nice with [name]Ryan[/name] as a last name, though they aren’t horrible. And, [name]Evelia[/name] just is bound to have pronunciation issues, I think. [name]Araminta[/name] is a spunky vintage name with so much character and charm, and [name]Minty[/name] is too cute!

[name]Araminta[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] - [name]FAVORITE[/name]!
[name]Araminta[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Araminta[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Araminta[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]

[name]Evelia[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Evelia[/name] [name]Mabel[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Evelia[/name] [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Evelia[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]

[name]Amaria[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Amaria[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Amaria[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Amaria[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]

[name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Lily[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Amiria [name]Elise[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] or [name]Rosaria[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]!