middles with the same feel as Lark?

I love [name_f]Lark[/name_f] as a middle. Is short and sweet, and it reminds me of my dad, who is fond of birds. It sounds happy and whimsical, and its uncommon off of nameberry.

What are other middles that have a similar feel or vibe?

[name_f]Wren[/name_f] and [name_f]Linnet[/name_f] do… If moving away from birds then I guess to me [name_f]Lark[/name_f] is springlike and fresh and full of hope. It’s also a touch cheeky. So…
[name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Dawn[/name_f] (I think It’s nearly due a revival)
[name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_f]Hebe[/name_f]
[name_u]Ray[/name_u]
[name_u]Pepper[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]

Defintely [name_f]Wren[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Lark[/name_f] as a middle as well, so just skimming my list:
[name_f]Snow[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Spring[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Thyme[/name_f]

[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Bryony[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Lark[/name_f] as well, a few that give me a similar feel:

[name_f]Fawn[/name_f]
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]
Kes/Kestrel
[name_u]Finch[/name_u]
[name_u]Lute[/name_u]
Ink

[name_f]Wren[/name_f] was my thought as well.

I like [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Tess[/name_f]! Hadn’t considered either for middles. [name_f]Kala[/name_f], i adore the mn [name_u]Finch[/name_u]!!

I have to confess, [name_f]Wren[/name_f] is definitely nms. I dunno what it is about it, but something about the look/sound of it annoys me

[name_f]Amity[/name_f], [name_f]Azure[/name_f], [name_f]Cadence[/name_f], [name_f]Caprice[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_u]Dove[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], [name_f]Liberty[/name_f], [name_u]Lyric[/name_u], [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_u]Raven[/name_u], [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Willow[/name_f], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Neve[/name_f]
[name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]

I love the name [name_u]Finch[/name_u], but for a boy. Its a surname but with the nn option of [name_m]Fin[/name_m].

[name_f]Lark[/name_f] is really awesome; I read a book where the heroine was named [name_m]Larka[/name_m]! [name_f]Alouette[/name_f] is another bird, and I always thought that was a darling name. [name_u]Rain[/name_u] also reminds me of [name_f]Lark[/name_f], which I both picture as peaceful and serene.

Other names with the same feel as [name_f]Lark[/name_f]:
[name_u]Yarrow[/name_u]- river and also an herb(?)
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Winona[/name_f]- A Souix name that has a flowing, peaceful, musical sound to it.
[name_u]Waverly[/name_u]- meadow of quivering aspens… seriously beautiful meaning.
[name_u]Oakley[/name_u]
[name_f]Kenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Pella[/name_f]- form of harsher/stronger [name_f]Petra[/name_f], which means “rock”.
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Apple[/name_f]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_f]Iona[/name_f] (I prefer the pronounciation eye-OWN-ah, but the Greek, ee-OH-nah is just as pretty)
[name_f]Bernadette[/name_f]- “brave as a bear”
[name_f]Tempest[/name_f]- stormy!
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]- “sun gift”, but the musical vowels are a plus!
[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]- form of [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], meaning “twin”.
[name_f]Calliope[/name_f]- musical, just like a bird!
[name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]- musical still, “sweet speaking”. [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] [name_u]Poe[/name_u] (writer of The [name_u]Raven[/name_u]–another bird!) wrote a poem, addressed “To [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]”.
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]- “gentle dew from the heaven” gorgeous!
[name_f]Orchid[/name_f]
[name_f]Tana[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_m]Llewellyn[/name_m]- originates as a boy’s name but its so feminine to me. “resembling a lion”, cool meaning too.

Single-syllable names that I think have the same feel as [name_f]Lark[/name_f]:

[name_u]Bleu[/name_u]
[name_u]Skye[/name_u]
[name_u]Rain[/name_u]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]March[/name_u]