Milena Violet Belle

What do you think of [name]Milena[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Belle[/name]? Curious to hear people’s opinions on this combo. If you don’t like it, or even if you do, I’d appreciate some other suggestions!

I think it sounds lovely! [name]Milena[/name] is unique and so pretty! And I love the two middle names. I have been searching for a good first MN to go with belle( which I love) and violet suits it perfectly! I think you have a winning combo here :slight_smile:

It’s a lot of name. I prefer [name]Milena[/name] [name]Belle[/name].

I think it is absolutely lovely.

Ooo gorgeous, so pretty and feminine but not too much frill. [name]Love[/name] [name]Milena[/name] and nn’s [name]Mila[/name] or [name]Lena[/name]. If I met a little [name]Milena[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Belle[/name] I’d be super impressed! :slight_smile:

I would prefer just [name]Milena[/name] [name]Violet[/name] myself but I do admit that [name]Milena[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Belle[/name] has a lovely flow. Good luck, [name]Mischa[/name].

Thanks for your responses - every time I see it I love the name a little bit more!

[name]Love[/name] the name but I would prefer [name]Mila[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Belle[/name] cause [name]Milena[/name] sounds too serious near [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Belle[/name].

@niusity - Yes, I do know what you mean, and I love love love [name]Mila[/name]. If I had a little [name]Milena[/name], she would most likely go exclusively by [name]Mila[/name] at home, but I’d like her to have a more formal name for when she’s older and such. I have been considering other ways to get to [name]Mila[/name] because although I love [name]Milena[/name], I’m not entirely sure it makes a good sibset with my #1 name, [name]Eleanor[/name]. Oh, the perils of loving so many different names!

I’ve also been thinking of [name]Milena[/name] [name]Amaya[/name] [name]Violet[/name] but I think that might be a bit much for little English girl!

This is interesting as I don’t normally like two middle names but I think this combo is gorgeous!

@toomanychoices - Thankyou! Out of interest, how would you pronounce [name]Milena[/name]? I’m in [name]England[/name] and think that people would intuitively go with mee-LEH-nuh which is what I want!

I really like both of the combos - I pronounce [name]Milena[/name] (muh [name]Lee[/name] na)