Milena

I think there are different pronunciations (a strike against it in my book), but the way we would pronounce it is Mi-[name]LAY[/name]-nuh. You all are right that [name]Gail[/name] might sound better with this name.

I like it. [name]Milena[/name] is a very pretty name. I also love the combination of [name]Milena[/name] and [name]Irene[/name]. I think they sound just different enough. The long “e” sound the end of [name]Irene[/name] makes this combination sound distinctive and the vowels not run together. Stunning.

I think [name]Milena[/name] is gorgeous! The nickname [name]Mila[/name] would be cute, as would [name]Lena[/name] {[name]LAY[/name]-nuh}. I don’t think it’s an issue if you are not Czech, people use names from other cultures all the time!

I like [name]Milena[/name] [name]Irene[/name]. [name]Both[/name] names are different sounding so it doesn’t blend to together (at least in my opinion it doesn’t). [name]Irene[/name] is also a name that’s used it a lot of cultures so I think they work really well as a combination.

[name]Milena[/name] is a love of mine. Always thought I would like a baby nicknamed [name]Mila[/name] but due to [name]Mila[/name]'s popularity I think I’d now go for nn [name]Laney[/name]/[name]Lainey[/name].