Miley

I dont think i want to use it as a first name, just a middle name, or maybe not at all. I was just wondering what you think.

At times I like it because I just watched a [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Montana[/name] show(LOL) and sometimes I just love, [name]LOVE[/name] the sound of it.

Other times I hate it because the person who has the name would always be teased because she has [name]Miley[/name] cyrus’s name(the girl in my class named [name]Miley[/name] gets teased) and I just sometimes when I am not thinking about [name]Miley[/name](doesnt happen often because we ussually just think of [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] right away) I think about “Smiley”, which sounds like a creepy clown.

What do you think?

Also, if I use it as a middle name do you think it would be okay and better than using it as a first name? It would be [name]Toria[/name] [name]Miley[/name].

It would certainly be a lot better in the middle name slot, I think. I’m sorry, but I just don’t like it - I think of [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] completely, and for a few years (however many) to come I think that most people will associate it with [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Montana[/name] and/or [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name], who is currently acting quite… err, scandalous. I personally don’t really like it because of her - and I also think it sounds a wee bit tacky, if I’m to be honest. :confused: Sorry if I come across as rude.

However, [name]Toria[/name] [name]Miley[/name] would work better for the non-teasing thing. So if you were to go with [name]Miley[/name] (and [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] certainly won’t be the topic of conversation forever) I’d stick it in the middle name slot… but who knows; if you’re not pregnant and not planning on being so in quite a while, then the connection might eventually start to disperse.

I think it’d be better as a middle name, [name]Toria[/name] [name]Miley[/name] sounds nice!
I’m also a big fan of the name [name]Miley[/name], but the association makes it a less than desirable choice :frowning:

[name]Miley[/name] sounds very good, but I associate it with [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Montana[/name] so I would never use it… But I love the alternative form [name]Myla[/name]…

I don’t like that name at all. I think it belongs to that group of extremely popular lee/lyn names that are currently dominated the naming charts. I guess it could be okay as a middle, if you really like it…
Another alternative would be to start out like [name]Miley[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name] did, by being called “Smiley”. One of the girls I dance with was called [name]Kiley[/name] and her mother called her “Smiles”.