Milo? light, fun mn name for Edward

Okay, I’m really struggling with our 2nd twin boy’s name…still!!! We had decided on [name]Edward[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] for one of our twin boys due in [name]April[/name], with a possible nn [name]Drew[/name], maybe just calling him [name]Edward[/name]. But now I’m thinking it might be nice to have a more “fun” mn instead as an option. I’m just not that excited about [name]Andrew[/name].

I’m thinking along the lines of [name]Milo[/name], [name]Rex[/name] or [name]Donovan[/name]… Something just a little different but not too unusual. [name]Edward[/name] is a family name, and we want to stick with that for the first name.

I just can’t seem to find that one name that speaks to me! Older son is [name]James[/name] [name]Henry[/name], other twin will be [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name].

Thank you for any help you can give me! :smiley:

I think [name]Milo[/name] is cute!

Wow, [name]Edward[/name] [name]Milo[/name] ___________ is actually my favourite combo at the moment!
I also think the two names compliment each other nicely: [name]Edward[/name] is serious, [name]Milo[/name] is fun, together they make for an extremely handsome and spunky name (which goes well with your other boys).
[name]Milo[/name] is infinitely nicer than [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Rex[/name] or [name]Donovan[/name], and sounds the best with [name]Edward[/name] too, in my opinion.

Congratulations and good luck!

I realized after I posted my original comment that [name]Milo[/name] sounds very bad w/ our last name (it becomes a descriptor)! So, unfortunately, [name]Milo[/name] will not work even though it is an adorable name. But, I think we’ve had a breakthrough!

My husband is on board with [name]Quincy[/name], so I’m feeling pretty confident that we’ve found our winner - [name]Edward[/name] [name]Quincy[/name]. I think [name]Quincy[/name] fits that lighter feel I was going for. I like it w/ [name]Oliver[/name], our other twin name. We’ll probably use [name]Quincy[/name] or [name]Quin[/name] as a nn. It feels right!

Thanks for your feedback! :smiley:

I really like [name]Quincy[/name]! And I think it matches up with [name]Charles[/name] much better than [name]Milo[/name] for a sibset mn. And I totally dig [name]Quinn[/name] as a nn.

I like [name]Edward[/name] [name]Quincy[/name] as well as [name]Edward[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]. If you feel set on [name]Edward[/name] [name]Quincy[/name] I think it works perfectly.

Yea - I’m excited! (I’m pretty sure) we have decided on our twin boys’ names:

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Edward[/name] [name]Quincy[/name]

My husband will be so happy that we don’t have to talk about this anymore!!! :lol:

Thanks to those who replied for your kind words!