Mine or His?

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lila[/name] doesn’t flow

[name]Norah[/name] is a much better fit. [name]Eleanor[/name] sounds stuffy next to these names

Their both very beautiful, you definitley couldn’t go wrong. I slightly prefer [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lila[/name] but [name]Nora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is also very gorgeous. Maybe as catloverd suggested, take both names and see which one you prefer when the baby’s born? :slight_smile:

I agree!:slight_smile:

“I think both names sound nice with our other favorites ([name]Dean[/name], [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Clara[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Felicity[/name] are most of our top choices) [name]Eleanor[/name] might be a slightly better fit in that aspect.”

You are right, they both pretty much work with all of them!
Some thoughts:

[name]Dean[/name]: [name]Norah[/name] is mildly better, both lower key. But [name]Dean[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] could easily be siblings.
[name]Dominic[/name]: [name]Eleanor[/name] is mildly better, more equality
[name]Gabriel[/name]: Could really go either way. Maybe [name]Eleanor[/name] for equality
[name]Clara[/name]: To me, this kind of is ruled out by [name]Norah[/name], with the shared ending. It’s kind of on the fence though.
[name]Cecilia[/name]: [name]Eleanor[/name] works better, more equality of length, different endings
[name]Felicity[/name]: [name]Eleanor[/name] works better.

Other than [name]Clara[/name] though I would have no reservation about either name!

Good luck!

I voted [name]Nora[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name], though I do adore [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name].

I voted for [name]Norah[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] because of the over abundance of [name]El[/name]- names out there today. [name]Norah[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] feels more fresh and original.

Hands down I agree with hubby. [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Norah[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]!!! (would prefer spelling [name]Nora[/name] though)

I like [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name].

I don’t think either one sounds great together. I would also suggest [name]Eleanora[/name]. She could go by [name]Nora[/name], or [name]Ella[/name]. And I think [name]Eleanora[/name] goes great with [name]Genevieve[/name]. Not so luch with [name]Lila[/name]. I like [name]Lila[/name], but I dont think it goes well with either name.

[name]Norah[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] is more distinctive than [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lila[/name], so I voted for [name]Norah[/name].

I voted for [name]Norah[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] because all the L’s in [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lila[/name] are too much for me.

agree with above + I just don’t like eleanor, it’s really not very pretty to me

I like [name]Nora[/name] without the “h” but it would be ok as a nn too.

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Lila[/name] :slight_smile:

~[name]Jasmine[/name]