Mini Crow #4

Congratulations! What a beautiful and meaningful name!

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is perfect for you and I love the meaning behind it!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Her name is beautiful (and so are her siblings!)

1 Like

What a beautiful name and meaning! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wonderful choice! Congratulations! :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Estella[/name_f] is a gorgeous name & is a perfect fit with her siblings!

1 Like

@standardcrow oh I am so happy to hear this news, sweet friend! Congratulations! What a stunning name that fits so perfectly with your family. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, little [name_f]Essie[/name_f]!!

1 Like

Congratulations! I have been looking forward to finding out your decision for this one, and what a beautiful and meaningful name you’ve chosen – a perfect addition to your older children’s names! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been anxiously awaiting this announcement - I adore her name. It fits so perfectly in the sibset and I love the stories behind each one. Congratulations and welcome [name_f]Estella[/name_f]!

1 Like

WOW! Her name is absolutely perfect! I love all of the connections–it feels like fate! Biggest congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your kind words and well wishes!

1 Like

congrats and good luck! she has a great name, so wonderfully thoughtful!

1 Like

Such a beautiful and meaningful name! I love [name_f]Estella[/name_f] with older siblings [name_f]Seraphine[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] and [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] !

1 Like

Congratulations! I just realized I forgot to comment. What a beautiful choice!

Congratulations what a stunning choice! :sparkles::yellow_heart: