Miriam

Our second daughter, [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] (nickname [name_f]Miri[/name_f]), was born this week, joining older sister [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

We were drawn to the strength and beauty of the name [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], as well as it’s biblical connection. And the sweetness of its nicknames makes it feel just right for a little girl.

Her middle name, [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], is after my sister, [name_f]Kate[/name_f].

Congratulations! [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is such a beautiful name, and it matches wonderfully with [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. Best wishes to you and your family! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is so soft and sweet, a real underused gem. And it’s perfect with [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. Congratulations!

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is not appreciated enough, it’s such an elegant and charming name. I love the elegance of the combo and I think it is beautiful with her big sister’s name too. Congratulations!!

What a gorgeous name and a gorgeous sister set. Congratulations!

Congratulations :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] & [name_f]Miri[/name_f] together! Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] is a darling name, and goes lovely with [name_f]Anna[/name_f]. Wishing you all well!

Congrats! [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] sound like perfect sisters!

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is a gorgeous name! Congratulations!