Miss May's Monty

Our sweet boy, [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] [name_m]Alban[/name_m] arrived [name_u]June[/name_u] 2nd- at exactly 39 weeks like his big sister, [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f], whose birthday is [name_u]July[/name_u] 2nd. We picked out the name [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] 3 years ago before we had any children. [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] after his Daddy’s middle name and his great great grandfather. [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] after [name_m]Fort[/name_m] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m], [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] where our ancestors lived. We added the name [name_m]Alban[/name_m] kind of last minute which is another special name to us.

2 Likes

Congratulations!! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choice!!

Congratulations, [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] is such a handsome name!

Fabulous name! Congratulations!

Congratulations! I love his name! Great pick!

Thanks so much! [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] is my maiden name! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any relatives that you know of in the US??

Thank you everyone! ”

I absolutely love it! [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_m]Alban[/name_m] are both on my list, and [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] in the middle is awesome. Congratulations.

Thank you so much! :smiley:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] his name with [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]! Gorgeous!

Thank you so much! :smiley:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! So handsome. Congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] his name—I would love to feature him on our Instagram, if you’re interested. If so, please send a photo of [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] to sophie@nameberry.com.

Congratulations! Your baby boy has an amazing name! [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] make a beautiful sibset.

Thank you so much everyone! :smiley:

[name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] is a guilty pleasure of mine! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiley:

Thank you so much :heart:

Congratulations! I love his name! So strong and fits perfectly with his sisters name. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you plan to call him [name_m]Monty[/name_m]?

1 Like