Miss Phoebe has arrived!!

I’m thrilled to share that [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] was welcomed by our family on [name_f]October[/name_f] 21st by scheduled c-section. She was 7lbs, 3oz and 20 inches long. She joins big brother, [name_m]Ethan[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] (age 11), and big sister, [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] (age 10). [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]'s other sister, [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Electra[/name_f] (b/d 2012), is missed dearly, but I know she’s excited about her little sister too. <3

Congratulations on little [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]! All of your children have lovely names, and I’m sure [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is looking down and smiling. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] Miss [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]!! Her name is so adorable! Iam sure [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is looking down & smile :slight_smile:

Best of luck :slight_smile:

Congratulations : ) I’m sure [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is looking down and smiling!

Wow! Congrats to you and the family!

It’s a real comfort and joy when a baby is born after a stillborn… I know from experience.

[name_f]May[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] bring your entire family continued happiness!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your daughter, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]! I have a hunch she’s going to be full of spunk! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is one of my favourites. Best wishes!

Congratulations!

Congrats!!

Congrats! I love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is beautiful and she fits well with her other siblings’ names. Congrats!

Congratulations and much happiness and health to your family :slight_smile:

Congratulations! [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is lovely, and [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_f]Bianca[/name_f], and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] sound great together. My heart still breaks every time I see your username and think of little [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], but I’m sure little [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] brings you all so much joy. All the best!

congrats to all of you! I’m sure precious [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is celebrating in [name_f]Heaven[/name_f].