Mitchell?

I recently became kinda curious about this name when I saw a character on a show named [name]Mitchell[/name]. (I was watching BBC’s Being Human-hi fives to anyone else who watches it!) [name]Just[/name] curious, WDYT?

My neighbour is named [name]Mitchell[/name] (he is a policeman). But my friend says it’s her least favourite name in the world.

I really like it and I find [name]Mitch[/name] to be an appealling mid-century nickname. (Probably b/c of the dad on the [name]Hayley[/name] [name]Mills[/name] Parent Trap!)

Haha, it’s funny that you should bring this up - I really, really disliked the name [name]Mitchell[/name] until I watched Being Human! I guess [name]Aidan[/name] [name]Turner[/name] could make me like any name, though… :slight_smile:

Now that I’ve come round to the name, I guess I almost really like it - I would definitely prefer to use the original form of [name]Michael[/name], though, because I’m not a huge fan of surnames as first names ([name]Mitchell[/name] is actually the BH character’s surname!), but as far as names go, [name]Mitchell[/name] isn’t half bad :slight_smile:

I didn’t really think about [name]Mitchell[/name] until the show! I agree about [name]Aidan[/name] [name]Turner[/name]. <3 I do like [name]Michael[/name] better, just don’t love it’s sorta-ordinaryness. Well, just wanted some opinions. :slight_smile: