MN for Aveline

I’m due in 2 weeks with our first girl after 3 boys and my husband and I are having a really hard time agreeing on a name. He really loves [name]Sophia[/name] (but would be happy with [name]Sophie[/name]). We both agree on [name]Aveline[/name] as a first name that we would be very happy with. So, we could do one or two middle names for [name]Aveline[/name]. He would love to use [name]Sophie[/name] or [name]Sophia[/name] as a middle name. What do you all think?

Other middle name options we like:

[name]Elinor[/name]
[name]Rosemarie[/name]/[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Marie[/name] (family name)
[name]Violette[/name]/ [name]Violetta[/name]
[name]Mariette[/name]/ [name]Marietta[/name] (family name)
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Ruth[/name]

I’m open to any suggestions… I’d really like to have a name before she’s born!

Thanks!

I reserved my children’s first names for names I really loved and used middle names as the “family” names. So, my opinion would be to go with [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Marie[/name] (nice flow) or [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Marietta[/name] (lots of meaning).

First, I love the name [name]Aveline[/name]. I think [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Sophie[/name]/[name]Sophia[/name] would be nice!

I like the mns [name]Ruth[/name] and [name]Marie[/name] from your list because the I like the whimsical sound of [name]Aveline[/name] being somewhat anchored by a middle name like those. But if you want to go more girly, I think [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Mariette[/name] would do the trick. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Marietta[/name] the best

I like [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] & [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Violetta[/name] the best.

[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] sounds lovely. Otherwise I’d say [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Marietta[/name] is my next favorite.

I think [name]Aveline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] would be perfect.

[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] would be great:)

[name]Aveline[/name] [name]Marietta[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] would be really cute and it incorporates your husbands name choice and includes a family name. I love the idea of 2 mns.