mn for Elinor

See the results of this poll: Which would you choose?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Elinor Christine : 18 (45%)
  • Elinor Sophia : 21 (53%)
  • None of the above: 1 (3%)

I like the flow of [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] much better.

My favorite is [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. Personally I would go with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]. So beautiful.

Loving these choices! I think both work well.

[name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] is really beautiful!!

I’m not very fond of either, but neither are bad. [name_f]Christine[/name_f] flows better and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is a prettier, more modern name.

[name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] would be my pick for something with a similar feel.

Ultimately I think it comes down to how many syllables your last name is. A longer last name might sound better with the two syllable [name_f]Christine[/name_f].

I feel like the elegant [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] needs an equally elegant middle. That’s [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] for me.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Christine[/name_f], but not because it’s ugly, just personal preference; nor am I a huge fan of [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], because its popularity shadows its beauty and meaning. However, I think [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] and [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] are both elegant choices. I agree with dindlee that your surname plays a big part in this. If it’s shorter, or starts with a C, N or M (N and M sometimes run into each other) then go with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. If it’s longer, or starts with S or F (could be a lot of repeating syllables with so-fee-yuh) go with [name_f]Christine[/name_f]. I voted for [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], because I think it has a great meaning.

I like [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. The 3-2 syllable combo sounds better than 3-3. Also [name_f]Christine[/name_f] isn’t as popular right now so it stands out more (in a good way) to me.

I prefer [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] our of your two options. This same spelling is my current #1 pick for our girl, and I want to use the middle name [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I think I prefer the spelling [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] over [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] with [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] though. [name_m]Just[/name_m] my Humble opinion. :slight_smile: Good luck!

I like [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]! I agree with a pp, though–I like [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] more (or even [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]), but [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is quite lovely. I just feel like [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] has more spunk and flair, but [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is lush and gorgeous.

I like both! [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] has more pep tho, I think I have to go with that.