MN for Gigi (Georgia)

We are still leaning toward [name]Georgia[/name] for a first name (after husband’s grandfather [name]George[/name]). For the past couple of weeks I have started calling her [name]Gigi[/name], which my husband hates…lol. Anyway our other daughter is [name]Bentley[/name] [name]Makenna[/name] White. We have thought about a Biblical or Saints name for [name]Georgia[/name]'s mn, but doesn’t have to be. Should I stick w 3 syllabyls like [name]Bentley[/name]'s mn? Any ideas?

[name]Gigi[/name] is so sweet! With a one syllable last name, I think a two or three syllable middle would sound best, and just to make sure the name flows well it’s probably easiest to avoid double A endings.

Some Biblical or Saints’ names which fit the bill and I think sound nice with [name]Georgia[/name] :
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Abilene[/name] (ab-ih-[name]LEE[/name]-nee)
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Camille[/name] ([name]St[/name]. Camillus)
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Clementine[/name] ([name]St[/name]. [name]Clement[/name])
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Colette[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Magdalene[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Mary[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] Providence
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Salome[/name] ([name]SAL[/name]-oh-may)
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Seraphine[/name].

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Lily[/name]

Thanks [name]Auburn[/name] for all the suggestions! I like several of those names! At first I had my heart set on “[name]Kate[/name]” after my sister, but not sure if [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Kate[/name] White flows well. Like you said, with a one syllable last name, a longer mn sounds best to me. BUT I still want to consider [name]Kate[/name] (or [name]Katie[/name]?). WDYT?

[name]Love[/name] [name]Camille[/name], [name]Clementine[/name], and [name]Magdalene[/name]! [name]Will[/name] mention to husband!

You’re welcome! I’m glad you like some of my suggestions.

Oh, I adore [name]Kate[/name]! The flow is off, but is that something you’d be willing to compromise to get that connection? Otherwise, you could use a [name]Kate[/name] variation. There’s [name]Caitlin[/name], although that is currently very popular, but also [name]Catrin[/name], [name]Katherine[/name], or [name]Katinka[/name]. I think [name]Georgia[/name] flows well with all of those, even the spunky [name]Katinka[/name], despite the repeating A endings.

The name [name]Katherine[/name] is actually often said to originate from that of a Greek goddess, Hecate (HEH-cat-ee). [name]Georgia[/name] Hecate would be a great mixture of classic beauty and unusual.

[name]Auburn[/name]

I like it with something short!

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Blythe[/name] is nice! And [name]Blythe[/name] means ‘free spirit, happy, carefree’ which is a great meaning in my opinion! :slight_smile: