See the results of this poll: Which MN?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Matilda Beatrix : 8 (16%)
  • Matilda Blythe : 17 (35%)
  • Matilda Leonie : 9 (18%)
  • Matilda Maeve : 3 (6%)
  • Matilda Pearl : 10 (20%)
  • Matilda Valentine: 2 (4%)

I voted for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. I like how they’re contrasting while still being a similar style.

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] is my favourite. :slight_smile:
I like [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] also!

This was really hard to choose - there are several that I love with [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]: [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_u]Valentine[/name_u].

Thank you for your votes and feedback!

It was tough to pick just one!
I ultimately voted for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f].
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] woukd be my second vhoice, [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] my third.

This was a hard choice - your combos are all lovely. In the end, I voted for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] (gorgeous!), but [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] was a very close second.

Thank you for your votes :slight_smile: This is a tough one for me to narrow down!

Another vote for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]. I’m usually neutral on [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] but I love the way its short breeziness contrasts with the more buttoned-up [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] are gorgeous, but there’s a musical quality to [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] that has totally won me over, so that gets my vote!

Thanks again, everyone! I think right now I’m wavering between [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], with [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] pulling slightly ahead. Of course that could change tomorrow. :slight_smile: