MN for Rosanna!

See the results of this poll: Which middle for Rosanna?

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Rosanna Verity : 16 (40%)
  • Rosanna Elinor : 11 (28%)
  • Rosanna Lior : 5 (13%)
  • Rosanna Poppy : 7 (18%)
  • Something else (comment, please!): 1 (3%)

~ Bump ~

Thank you for the votes so far! Does anyone else have feedback? Much appreciated :slight_smile:

[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] is gorgeous, and you have four great combos. My favourites are [name_f]Verity[/name_f] and [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] - I voted for [name_f]Verity[/name_f] because I like the flow best and it’s lovely to see [name_f]Verity[/name_f] in a combo :slight_smile: Both the [name_f]Verity[/name_f] and [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] combos have strong imagery for me. [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] conjures up images of gentle countryside, cottages, wildflowers and watercolours. [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] is actually more fiery, red-haired and windswept.

[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] feels chic and tailored, and more modern than the first two. I like the mix of simplicity and unexpectedness that [name_u]Lior[/name_u] has, and the two names balance each other really well.

[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] feels the most modern to me. It is a lot of flower but I don’t think it’s too much by any means as [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] isn’t a directly/purely floral name. The two red flowers make this a rosy red combo in my mind, so I picture a little girl with rosy cheeks.

[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] is a lovely name, as are all your middles, so you can’t really go wrong. A few more suggestions:

[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Clemency[/name_f] - [name_f]Verity[/name_f] always reminds me of the lovely [name_f]Clemency[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Bryony[/name_f] - same flow as [name_f]Verity[/name_f], plus a cool nature name
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] Betony - ditto
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]! really enjoy the contrast and I think the names work well together.

[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] sounds so posh, I love it.

[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is precious!

I thought [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] would be a pretty combo! I do however also like [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]. [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] and [name_u]Lior[/name_u] just aren’t my style. [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] is such a beautiful name, and a wonderful twist on the popular [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] are lovely.