MN for Spencer (again)?

See the results of this poll: MN for Spencer (again)?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Spencer Fiona : 6 (16%)
  • Spencer Elizabeth : 8 (21%)
  • Spencer Violet : 14 (37%)
  • Spencer Katherine: 10 (26%)

I think [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] sounds the best together, even though I really prefer the names [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f], haha. [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is not for me.

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] gets my vote =]

EDIT: Awh, screw it. I voted for Spencer Elizabeth and Spencer Katherine! I really love Violet, as well, but I’m not sure it sounds right with Spencer.

[name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is cute, funky and different. I love the usage of [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as a middle name because it’s short and spunky but I don’t see it used too often. [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is lovely and definitely gets my vote!

My vote went to [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] (though I was tempted to vote for [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] & [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] too). I really like [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] on a girl :slight_smile:

I voted for [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] but they’re all beautiful and work really nicely. The only one that isn’t totally amazing in my eyes is [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], but that’s probably because I don’t care much for [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] to begin with. Definitely can’t go wrong with any of these!

Thanks to everybody who helped me choose! I’m sticking with [name_u]Spencer[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] for now. Thanks berries!