MN is Noah

My favorites right now, but I don’t completely love any-- though, I guess maybe with some reassurance, I can!
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Noah[/name]

Other names we like:
[name]Nathaniel[/name] (it isn’t awful with [name]Noah[/name]- just maybe a little cutesy)
[name]Russell[/name]
[name]Julian[/name] (the n’s blend together and it sounds like [name]Julie[/name] and [name]Noah[/name])
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] (again, the n’s blend together)

My favorite [name]Noah[/name] combos from your list are [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Noah[/name] (I think the alliteration is fine in this case). I agree its difficult to find a first name that works well with [name]Noah[/name] as a middle name. What works best will depend on what your last name is. Below are some of my suggestions:

[name]James[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Carlisle[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Lionel[/name] [name]Noah[/name]

Thanks for the feedback! It’s a really hard name to use in the middle right? I didn’t realize it would be this difficult until I’d already decided this is what I want to do. I guess if I truly don’t love any combo, I can go with an “N” name other than [name]Noah[/name], but I am going to keep trying. [name]Theodore[/name] is tied with [name]Nathaniel[/name] as our top pick right now, so it’s nice to know that [name]Noah[/name] does work with either… maybe not ideal, but it’s not horrible!

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Matthias[/name] [name]Noah[/name] are my favs from your list. Here are some suggestions.
[name]Silas[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Elias[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Augustus[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name] [name]Noah[/name]