mn that means "blessing" or "gift"?

]I am looking for a middle name for [name]Genevieve[/name] that means “blessing” or “gift” or something similar. [name]Joy[/name] and anne are out as thoes are my older dd’s mn names thanks in advance![/SIZE]

[name]Beatrice[/name] means blessed, she who brings happiness

Benedicte/[name]Benedicta[/name] - blessed
[name]Gwen[/name]/[name]Gwendolyn[/name] - white, fair, blessed

There are more at behindthename.com, I would list them but I’m on my phone

[name]Jane[/name] means God’s gracious gift.
Nameberry has a search option for meanings if you go to the refined search.

Some of my favourite names with meanings along the lines you’ve mentioned:
[name]Adora[/name] - beloved one
[name]Darla[/name] - dear, loved one
[name]Eudora[/name] - excellent gift
[name]Imogen[/name] - beloved child
[name]Isadora[/name] - gift of the moon
[name]Thea[/name] - gift of god
[name]Theadora[/name] - divine gift

[name]Even[/name] though it doesn’t stricly mean gift, I think [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Adora[/name] could be a lovely combo

[name]Mercedes[/name] means “gracious gifts”. [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Mercedes[/name] sounds very distinguished! And I love the literary connection with the [name]Count[/name] of [name]Monte[/name] Cristo.

[name]Atara[/name] - Blessed
[name]Shay[/name] - Gift

If you wanted a name with a spiritual meaning, such as “gift of God,” [name]Eliana[/name] and [name]Evanna[/name] are nice choices!

First of all, [name]Genevieve[/name] is gorgeous! :slight_smile:

Some ideas:

[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Dora[/name] (“gift”)
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Isadora[/name] (“gift of [name]Isis[/name]”–maybe not as fitting.)
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Dorothy[/name]/[name]Dorothea[/name] (“gift of God”)
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Dot[/name] (it may be just me, but I think just [name]Dot[/name] as a mn is cute as a button! It’s a diminutive of [name]Dorothy[/name], so it means “gift of God”, as well)
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Feodora[/name]/[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Theodora[/name] (both mean “gift of God”, as well)
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Mattea[/name] (“gift of God”)
[name]Genevieve[/name] Minha (“gift”–I have no clue how Minha would be said, but it looks fascinating! It’s Arabic, so I’m guessing [name]MIN[/name]-ah, sort of like [name]Malik[/name]/Malikah is [name]MAL[/name]-ick/[name]MAL[/name]-ick-ah?)
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Tea[/name] (“gift of God”)
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Pandora[/name] (“all gift/every gift”)
[name]Genevieve[/name] Yi (“gift”)
[name]Genevieve[/name] Zevida (“gift”)
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Hanae[/name] (“flower blessing”)
[name]Genevieve[/name] Maeko (“child of true blessing”)

Good luck!

[name]Jane[/name], [name]Natania[/name], & [name]Joan[/name] are some of my favourites. [name]Natania[/name] means “gift of G-d”

[name]Zelda[/name] means “lucky,” and could work in the context of luck/blessing, as could [name]Felicia[/name]/[name]Felicity[/name].

[name]Beatrice[/name]/[name]Beatrix[/name] means “blessed.”

thank you for your responses, they have been very helpful!