Mn Titania

My husband is chemists and we been trying to come up with a name for our baby girl due in [name]April[/name] for some time. [name]Just[/name] for fun I suggested to try chemistry names like [name]Amina[/name] or [name]Ester[/name]. Right now he is working with Titanium, so I remembered [name]Titania[/name] from Midsummer [name]Night[/name]'s [name]Dream[/name]. I think it might be interesting middle name considering his job, and my mom’s name is [name]Tatiana[/name]. What do you think?
Our list for FN - [name]Clara[/name], [name]Vera[/name], [name]Nina[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Marta[/name], [name]Ludmila[/name] - NN [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]Marceline[/name]

[name]Margaret[/name] [name]Titania[/name] is pretty. A little serious, but a fun nn could tone it down a little. Would work well for a woman who wants to be taken seriously later in life though. Not like a [name]Fifi[/name]. :slight_smile:

The name [name]Titania[/name] is pretty and definitely not well used…I love the fact that it has so much personal meaning to you.

[name]IMO[/name], staying away from a fn that also ends in -a is a good idea.

I think some people worry too much about teasing with names like [name]Astrid[/name] but I think the “tit” and “titi” sounds are legitimate concerns and [name]IMO[/name] make this name unusable in many places.

I wouldn’t use it as a first name because of teasing, but I have never heard of anyone getting teased for a middle name so why not pick a fun one! I think it’s pretty, but I see a lot of teasing potential (tit is right in the name, the Titanic is a large boat so it would be an easy way to tease a large girl…and speaking of ‘easy’- the Titanic did ‘go down’ so people could use that to tease a girl with a bad rep too!)

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Titania[/name] is lovely.

This was one of my big name crushes waaaay back, probably right after I read Midsummer Nights [name]Dream[/name]. I like all the ways it connects to your family and as a middle, I wouldnt be too concerned about teasing potential.

[name]Titania[/name] is very useable,especially since it’s in the middle spot. [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Titania[/name] is my favorite from your list. A Midsummer’s [name]Night[/name] [name]Dream[/name] is one of my favorite Shakespearean plays, so all I can think of is a beautiful fairy when I see the name.