MN with Elísabet

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Elísabet ”sa : 7 (23%)
  • Elísabet ”ris: 24 (77%)

I really like [name_f]El[/name_f]ísabet ”sa! At first, I thought ”sa was pronounced like [name_u]Asa[/name_u], but once I heard the pronunciation, I really think that [name_f]El[/name_f]ísabet ”sa is the winner. :slight_smile: Wonderful, wonderful name.

[name_f]El[/name_f]ísabet [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is stunning.

I like both names equally but it depends what kind of feel you want. [name_f]Iris[/name_f] feels more formal than playful [name_u]Asa[/name_u].

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] looks better. [name_u]Asa[/name_u] sounds better. Thanks for the pronunciation links. [name_u]Love[/name_u] the pronunciation of [name_f]El[/name_f]ísabet.

It is hard to choose between them, since both sound wonderful, but I’d definitely go with [name_f]El[/name_f]ísabet [name_u]Asa[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]El[/name_f]ísabet! It’s really gorgeous.

And omgoodness, I don’t know! I can’t decide which sound I like better, but I definitely like the look of ”sa more. [name_f]El[/name_f]ísabet ”sa just looks so lovely. But I love [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and its variants, and I think [name_f]El[/name_f]ísabet ”ris is beautiful (and I love the pronunciation of ”ris!). I can’t even vote. They’re both gorgeous. Argh.

[name_f]El[/name_f]ísabet [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is like prefect . Stunning name any girl would love to have .