MN -

I am thinking of having “A” middle names for each of my triplets… some of the names Im thinking are…
[name]Austin[/name] or [name]Asher[/name] for the boys
and maybe [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Adrienne[/name],[name]Ainsley[/name] or Ayslin…
anymore suggestions or preferences on the ones I have already decided I liked? and Im sorry, I dont really jhave any concrete 1st names to help the mn picking any easier… so, if you have ANY suggestions on first names, that wuld also be awesome, and thank you soo much to the ppl who have been helping me out, ALL suggestions are SO appreciated!!!
(PS- Im having triplets, 2 girls and a boy… and already have a boy and a girl, [name]Hudson[/name] & [name]Savanna[/name].)

For your boy’s names, I prefer [name]Asher[/name]. The [name]Austin[/name] [name]Powers[/name] connection to the name [name]Austin[/name] will be forever inplanted in my mind. What about [name]Archer[/name]? I think [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] would be a very cool match. It also opens you up to the nn “[name]Archie[/name]”. I like [name]Abbott[/name] as well, despite the potential “[name]Abby[/name]” nn. [name]Abbott[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] also sound cool. The classic [name]Andrew[/name] would be nice, too.

Of your girl’s names, I like [name]Ainsley[/name] and [name]Adrienne[/name], though they are a bit difficult to say together. [name]Alexis[/name] is cute, but the other two seem more exotic, therefore working better in a pair. Have you considered [name]Alexa[/name]? It feels like the freshest “[name]Alex[/name]” alternative to me. I don’t care for Ayslin because the spelling looks off. If that’s the sound you love, I would suggest spelling it [name]Aislinn[/name]. I know that’s pronunced “ash-lyn”, but up until a month ago I honestly thought it was supposed to be pronunced “ays-lyn”. That may just give you a harder time than it’s worth, though.

I put together a list for you of pretty girl’s names that big with A that I either like or are unusual.

[name]Adair[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Arminda[/name]
[name]Adelia[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Araminta[/name]
[name]Arcelia[/name]
[name]Amity[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Ariadne[/name]
[name]Alena[/name]
[name]Aurinda[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Ariella[/name]
[name]Aveline[/name]
[name]Amabel[/name]
[name]Amerie[/name]
[name]Amara[/name]
[name]Alessandra[/name]
[name]Adela[/name]
[name]Avalon[/name]
[name]Alida[/name]
[name]Adina[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]

I added the popular [name]Audrey[/name] to the list because I think it would be great paired [name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Savanna[/name]!

[name]EDIT[/name]: Oops, I didn’t even realize these were all for middle names! Forget a lot of what I said!

I think that [name]Ainsley[/name] has a lot of mn potential for a girl. I also like [name]Adelle[/name] and [name]Alouette[/name] because the accent it on the end making it flow with a lot of first names (which is why so many people choose [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Nicole[/name] for middle names).
[name]Asher[/name] is awesome as a mn. I also like [name]Aldo[/name], [name]Auden[/name] and [name]August[/name].

Examples:
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Adelle[/name], [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Ainsley[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] [name]Aldo[/name]
[name]Lillian[/name] [name]Adelle[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ainsley[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] [name]August[/name]

Good luck!