Mo? (For a totally hypothetical pet)

Not planning on adding any pets to the family anytime soon, as I’m happy with my 3, but was reminded in another thread of the nickname “Mo,” and thought it could be a fun nickname for a pet (It’s great for a person, too! [name_m]Just[/name_m] doesn’t happen to be what I’m looking to use it for).

So it got me to thinking, totally hypothetically, especially since it could honor a [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and a [name_f]Maureen[/name_f] “Mo” I’m likely never going to be able to honor with children, what names could I potentially use for a pet that could be shortened to “Mo?” (might also try “Momo” or “Moey”).

[name_f]Maureen[/name_f] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] are obviously out, and I’ve used [name_u]Monty[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] other pets have also had very formal, “human” names, so “just” [name_u]Mo[/name_u] doesn’t feel like it would fit.

Any ideas for other names that could be shortened to [name_u]Mo[/name_u]?

Thanks!

1 Like

[name_f]Moana[/name_f] could be a super cute [name_f]Disney[/name_f] inspired pet name.

I love Moffat and think it would be really cute on a small pet like a hamster or mouse.

Boys;
[name_u]Mosley[/name_u]
[name_f]Monet[/name_f]
[name_m]Montague[/name_m]
[name_m]Malcolm[/name_m]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_u]Maurice[/name_u]

Girls;
[name_f]Mona[/name_f]
[name_f]Morrigan[/name_f]
[name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
[name_f]Morgana[/name_f]
[name_f]Maude[/name_f]
Moda
[name_f]Morenwyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Mora[/name_f]
[name_m]Morrie[/name_m]

Fun pet names;
[name_f]Moon[/name_f]
MooMoo
Omo
[name_m]Elmo[/name_m]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]
[name_m]Gizmo[/name_m]
Slo-mo
Mo-jo
[name_m]Osmo[/name_m]

1 Like

There are some wonderful options in here, thank you! I’m especially fond of [name_f]Monet[/name_f], [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m], and [name_f]Morrigan[/name_f].

edited for privacy

1 Like

[name_m]Maximiliano[/name_m]

1 Like