Molly Louisiana 💜

Our [name_f]Molly[/name_f] girl was born [name_u]September[/name_u] 7. While I was pregnant with her I dug up some old family names and found that my great great great grandmother was named [name_f]Louisiana[/name_f] and I couldn’t let it go. I also found an [name_u]America[/name_u], and an [name_u]Indiana[/name_u]. I still haven’t been able to find the significance behind the place names, but we knew it was perfect for our [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]!

52 Likes

Congratulations! What a cool story to hand down. :blush:Maybe she will carry on the tradition of place names with her own kids.

2 Likes

What a lovely and cool name! And [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is the sweetest nickname. Congratulations!

3 Likes

That is so precious! I also just love the name [name_f]Molly[/name_f]!

1 Like

Such a fabulous name, unexpected and fun! Congratulations :heartbeat:

1 Like

Such a cool story and a lovely name! Congratulations on your little [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is so cute x

1 Like

Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Huge welcome to your [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]! What a cool name and story. Looove it. :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

congratulations! she has such a precious name :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]! :two_hearts:

[name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] choice :heart::heart:

I love it!

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband has an ancestor named [name_u]Indiana[/name_u] too! I love how you used [name_f]Louisiana[/name_f] for your little girl. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oh my gosh I am obsessed with [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u] !!! Congratulations

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] name! Congrats!

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know where you family entered the US? [name_f]My[/name_f] ancestors on my dad’s side entered the USA through [name_u]New[/name_u] Orleans (coming from [name_u]Germany[/name_u] & Switzerland in the 1840s). Maybe that could be the significance of [name_f]Louisiana[/name_f]?

1 Like