Molly or harlow?

Hello!
Im having trouble deciding on a girls name.
Opinions on [name_f]Molly[/name_f] or [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]?
We have one daughter named [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Dee[/name_f].
And also after short middle name ideas, surname starts with ‘T’.
Initial thoughts were molly marie / harlow moon.
Two very different names which we had picked for our first daughter, but neither suited her when she was born so we named her rosie.
I dont like overly popular names.
Any help would be great!
Thanks xo

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Dee[/name_f] sound far more matched, although they are definitely on the cutesy side together. What about [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]? The sibset of [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Dee[/name_f] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] sounds matched but not too much.

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] is perfect with [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]! Some middle name ideas

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Jem[/name_u]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Sue[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] is a book series here in Australia so that’s all I can think of with that one!

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] is one of my all-time favorite names and I think it is a wonderful match for [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] seems very different stylistically.

I prefer [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. It’s really cute with [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. I don’t really care for [name_f]Harlow[/name_f], sorry.

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] is the better option.

[name_f]Molly[/name_f]! [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] is trendy and mismatched with [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. [name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Jewel[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] (could be a nod to [name_u]Jean[/name_u] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] if that was one of your inspirations for [name_f]Harlow[/name_f])

There is no competition. [name_f]Molly[/name_f] is perfect with [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] seems cheap in comparison.

Thankyou so much everyone. [name_f]Molly[/name_f] it is! [name_m]Just[/name_m] have to decide the middle name now. Its good to get opinions off others, not family. Xo thanks again.

[name_f]Rosie[/name_f] [name_f]Dee[/name_f] and [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] would be so cute together.

I prefer [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. I’d search for another middle as [name_f]Marie[/name_f] is so overused.

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] would be a lovely choice with sister [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. Perfect! What about [name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]? I’m not keen on [name_f]Marie[/name_f] with [name_f]Molly[/name_f] - in the end both [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and [name_f]Marie[/name_f] are derived from [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and would seem odd together.

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Gem[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Tess[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]True[/name_u]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_f]Molly[/name_f] [name_u]Gwynne[/name_u]