Molly or Mollie?

Molly is a drug so I prefer the [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] spelling.

2 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Molly[/name_f].

2 Likes

As a [name_f]Molly[/name_f] I of course prefer [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. I would also just say that it’s very rare that people ask me if it’s with a Y or an IE and just make an assumption and spell it [name_f]Molly[/name_f], so if you do end up going with [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] your childs name will likely often be spelled incorrectly.

2 Likes

[name_f]Molly[/name_f] seems more straightforward! Such a sweet name!

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Molly[/name_f] better. :blush:

2 Likes

Molly!

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Molly[/name_f] best.

2 Likes

As a [name_f]Molly[/name_f] i prefer [name_f]Molly[/name_f] lol, I always called [name_f]Mollie[/name_f]’s fake [name_f]Molly[/name_f]’s though pretty much all of the [name_f]Molly[/name_f]’s I know are “Y” endings and not “ie”. and as someone else already mentioned it is very rare to be asked how to spell [name_f]Molly[/name_f] most everyone assumes the “Y”

I think thats the most I have written my own name is a single sentence

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] just seems a bit fussy to me.

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. Outside of Nameberry, I would have to double look at [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] to be certain it was indeed “molly” not [name_f]Millie[/name_f]

1 Like

Kellie? No. [name_f]Sallie[/name_f]? No. But [name_f]Mollie[/name_f], I find completely charming.

1 Like

Molly but I have a terrible association

1 Like

I prefer the classic [name_f]Molly[/name_f]! Though [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] puts a fresh spin on it and is quite sweet! Though, I think that [name_f]Molly[/name_f] ages better. xx

1 Like

Molly! I myself am a [name_f]Molly[/name_f] so perhaps I am biased, but [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] looks very childish to me. Another [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] mentioned earlier that most people will assume it is [name_f]Molly[/name_f] and the name will constantly be spelled incorrectly. It’s silly, but I also think [name_f]Molly[/name_f] looks much better in signature than [name_f]Mollie[/name_f]!

1 Like

For sure [name_f]Molly[/name_f]. It’s so classic. [name_f]Mollie[/name_f] would look like you’re trying too hard.

1 Like