Moms due January 2011

Here’s a group for all of us due in [name]January[/name] 2011!

Enjoy!

I’m due [name]January[/name] 11th with modi twin boys. Anyone else at a similar stage?

Wishing everyone due well anytime really all the best.

[name]Dahlia[/name] x

We’re due on [name]January[/name] 15th with boy/girl twins! Very exciting. I’m not the mom, though, lol. [name]Do[/name] you have names decided?

[name]Hi[/name] jayjoh!

Congrats! Dads welcome too of course! They will be [name]William[/name] [name]Arden[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Kendell[/name]. (Middles are mine and my mothers maiden names). What about you?

[name]Dahlia[/name]

Beautiful names you have picked out - I love that you got to use such great family names too! Ours are definitely [name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Reeve[/name] (first middle honors my father, second middle honors my brother) and [name]Juliet[/name]…something. We haven’t quite figured it out. [name]Do[/name] you guys have older children or are these your first?

By the way, I have a friend from college named [name]Dahlia[/name] and I’ve loved it ever since. :slight_smile:

Aw thanks, I’ve always loved my name!

[name]Benjamin[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] are gorgeous! [name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Reeve[/name] is so handsome! Are you going to do family names for [name]Juliet[/name]'s middles too? What are your other kids full names?

We also have a 2 yr old daughter named [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name].

[name]Dahlia[/name]

Oh, you know what I realized? I think I typed out a response to your post about parents expecting twins (but my browser quit before I could post it)…that’s why you seemed familiar to me! So I did know about [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] (again, a beautiful name).

Thank you for your compliment! We’d love to use family names for [name]Juliet[/name]‘s middles, but it may not work out because we have so many options to choose from (but none of which work so well with [name]Juliet[/name]), and there are also so many names we simply love that have no family meaning to us, which bothers us a little. So we’ll see. Our kids’ full names are [name]Camille[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Hart[/name], and [name]Laura[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Alexis[/name]. Almost all of those names are very meaningful to us, so we’d like to keep that trend going.

So, how is everyone adjusting to the idea of twins? Especially [name]Kaia[/name]? Our kids are thrilled and can’t wait to teach the babies things, lol. I don’t think they realize the impact the twins will have on their everyday lives, though.

Your kids have lovely names! You’ve got plenty of time to come up with something equally wonderful for [name]Juliet[/name]!

[name]Kaia[/name]'s a very independent little person who lives in her own world and tends to incorporate new things as they happen - I can imagine it will hit her hard when they arrive and she has to share our time with the boys. But then she does entertain herself by choice a lot of the time so maybe it won’t be that big a deal? Who knows! My hub’s super excited about the twins now but it was very scary when we found out though… I’m really hoping the boys won’t be as opinionated as [name]Kaia[/name] - can’t imagine having 3 like her at the same time! I’m also terrified of possibilty of C-section - I go a bit white everytime they mention it so am just trying not to think about it! Apart from that it has been fine except the naseous feeling from the constant movement! [name]How[/name] are you/your wife doing?

Thank you!

Your [name]Kaia[/name] reminds me a lot of my [name]Laura[/name] - she’s much more independent than our oldest two, and she does entertain herself with her toys very well if everyone else is busy. We were also scared when we found out we were expecting twins - terrified, actually, lol. It was a big shock to us because we found out at our 18-week ultrasound…a bit late, I think. The twins’ mother is worried about a possible C-section too, but so far everything has gone smoothly here too. [name]Gina[/name] is very fatigued and nauseous lately, though, so she’s been working from home. I’m still under a bit of stress trying to figure out the bedroom situations for the kids, though. My oldest wants the twins to sleep in her room, but I’m sure that will change as they all age…lol.