Moms due June 2010

Expecting a [name]June[/name] baby? Here’s where you can meet other moms at your stage of pregnancy.

[name]Hi[/name], I’m due [name]June[/name] 14! I can’t wait for my little bean

:] [name]Hayden[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] there! I’m due with my second on [name]June[/name] 27th and looking forward to a whole new journey! :slight_smile:

Hello fellow [name]June[/name] momma! [name]Do[/name] you know the sex of your baby? Or do you want it to be a surprise?

:] [name]Hayden[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] there, I’m new to the site. My first is due [name]June[/name] 1st.

Tried the whole baby name book route, in fact I bought the [name]Baby[/name] Name Bible and Beyond [name]Ava[/name] & [name]Aiden[/name], but I’m still having a hard time with finding a good name.

We’re having a surprise baby. :slight_smile: We didn’t find out for our first either and it was a really wonderful experience!
It’s even harder not knowing this time around though! :slight_smile:

Hey [name]June[/name] Mamas!
It’s almost [name]June[/name]! Are you excited? Nervous? Have your bag packed?

Good luck to everyone!! :slight_smile:

I’m due with my 4th on 24th!

[name]Bryony[/name]~
[name]Happy[/name] due date! Have you had your baby? Did you find a name you love? I hope you are doing well!

Hello fellow [name]June[/name] Mommas!

[name]Just[/name] wanted to let you all know that my beautiful little boy [name]Max[/name] arrived a few days ahead of schedule ([name]June[/name] 8 with original due date on the 14th), and that everything is fine and he’s already home! I decided on the full name M”ximo [name]Leif[/name], [name]Leif[/name] being my father’s middle name. [name]Even[/name] only a few days old, [name]Max[/name] fits him perfectly :slight_smile:

Good luck with all of your pregnancies!
~ [name]Hayden[/name]

Aw congrats [name]Hayden[/name]! [name]Max[/name]'s name is darling!

Our little bundle came the day before yours, [name]June[/name] 7th! Still can’t believe we had a girl! [name]Calla[/name] [name]Annika[/name] joined big brother [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Scott[/name] and we are just thrilled with her!

Good luck to all the rest of the [name]June[/name] babies!

Congratulations to both of you!