Moms of a baby Audrey

One of our top names for a baby girl right now is [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. It is DH’s favorite and I really am starting to love it. However, my one drawback is that I really dislike [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] (I don’t know why.) [name_f]Do[/name_f] any Audreys out there constantly have to correct their name from [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_f]Aubree[/name_f], and company?

We have [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] as our current front-runner as well, also due Feb 2018. We are in [name_m]KY[/name_m] though, don’t worry lol

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wanted to say, I agree with not liking the name [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], but loving [name_f]Audrey[/name_f].

Sadly, my husband has a relative named [name_f]Aubree[/name_f] and he did get the two confused last night when we were discussing names.

Not a mom of an [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. Not even a mom yet. But I did have a friend named [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and as far as I know no one ever call her [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]. [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]/[name_f]Aubree[/name_f] isn’t popular where I am though, so that could be a factor as well.

My daughter has a friend named [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] and a friend named [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and as far as I can tell no one confuses their names. [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is so well known that most people know it’s a different name than [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u].

My sister is named [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], and no one really confuses her name with [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_f]Aubree[/name_f], etc. I think the name [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is popular enough that people can tell it apart from similar names.

Where I live there are way more [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]'s than [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]'s… I’ve had close friends named both who never got confused. I think a part of that is [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] has a very girl next door or country flair and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is the ultimate in sophistication. So the vibes or associations that come from each name are so vastly different that they don’t end up confused.

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] is a great choice!