Monroe/Marlowe/Marlo

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! What kind of vibes do these names give you? I want something strong, feminine and maybe a little glam or spunky or some attitude. Nothing super common… do any of these names give that? I feel like pregnancy is throwing off my perception! Thank you!

1 Like

I think those names give that vibe, especially Monroe!!

1 Like

I like those names and they fit the vibe! I think my favorite is [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u], although [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] fits the vibe a hair more.

1 Like

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is hands down my favorite. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] has been one of my favorite names for years and years. It has always felt glam, but quirky. [name_u]Strong[/name_u], but soft.

1 Like

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] to me definitely fits that description. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is such a gorgeous name!

1 Like

I’m a big [name_u]Marlo[/name_u] fan it’s feels spunky and like the floral part of the 60’s. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is a bit more formal feeling to me but it’s also cute. [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] is cute but kinda I dunno eh to me I can’t place why.

1 Like

[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] gets my vote! It feels a lot more fun / confident / approachable than [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] to me. [name_f]Marilyn[/name_f] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] is my first thought which isn’t a bad thing but a celebrity surname gives off a different vibe to me than [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u].

1 Like

I think [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] fits that description perfectly! I absolutely love the name [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] but I don’t know if it has the same attitude or glam as [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] does - it sounds more nature based to me.

1 Like

I do feel like [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is somewhat more wearable than [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] as I test out the names, although I was immediately drawn to [name_u]Monroe[/name_u].

I love [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]! I think [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] both have strong, spunky vibes!

1 Like

I think [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] fits perfectly! I love [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], but personally, it gives me more [name_u]Southern[/name_u] vibes, which I don’t think is a bad thing, but not sure if that’s what you’re going for.

1 Like