Montgomery "Monty"?

Not expecting, but what do you think of the name [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] or “[name_m]Monty[/name_m]”?

At first I was hesitant to use it and it seemed kind of…old, but the more I thought about it, I’m kind of coming around on the name. He could go by “[name_m]Monty[/name_m]” growing up and only use [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] on more formal things/applications.

What do you think?

I love this name! It may seem old to some people, but it’s also a surname which has become a chic way of naming.
It’s definitely a great name!

Additionally, the name has started popping up in some current TV shows, such as [name_m]Monty[/name_m] from “The 100”.

I love the name [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]. Unfortunately, it really wasn’t usable for my son. You see I owned and adsolutely loved a [name_m]Monte[/name_m] [name_m]Carlo[/name_m] SS. My family and friends would have really made fun of me. And my boyfriend would have vetoed it too. But I think I will use it for a pet name at some point.

I dislike [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] and pretty much any intuitive “full name” for [name_m]Monty[/name_m]. However, I do like [name_m]Monty[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Monty[/name_m] a lot and though i prefer [name_m]Montague[/name_m] or [name_m]Monty[/name_m] as a fullname, [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m] is nice too

i don’t like montgomery “monty” as it is tied to the simpsons character charles montgomery burns