🫶 moodboards by kitty

hellooo! i’ve recently gotten into making moodboards, and i thought it would be fun to make some for your combos as well.

some i've made so far

please just one combo per person, and i can’t guarantee that these will come out very quickly. i’m gonna limit this to the first five people who respond and open it up from there.

6 Likes

These are really beautiful, [name_u]Kitty[/name_u]. Wow wow wow. I’m so impressed and excited!

I’d like to see one for a little girl called [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f], please. I love the song [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] particularly, lately. :white_heart: Her nickname is [name_f]Betty[/name_f], if that helps! TIA!

1 Like

your examples are stunning! i’d love to see what imagery you get from [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]! thank you in advance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

the examples are stunning, kitty! i would love to see what you create with the combo charlotte jane in mind! thank you in advance :two_hearts:!

1 Like

your moodboards are so beautiful!! thank you for doing this!

I’d love to see [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] please, whenever you have the time! no rush at all!! thank you! :blush:

(if it helps with vibes at all, [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] is an elvish word meaning “sun star” and the name of a golden flower - but feel free to ignore this, and go with whatever came to mind first!! :smiling_face:)

1 Like

@snowmaiden, here you go! :two_hearts:

1 Like

@the_common_fool, here’s isidore solstice!

i hope you like it!

3 Likes

these are lovely!
Could I see [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_u]October[/name_u]?

1 Like

Tristan Raphael Beau please

Can do one for you in exchange if you wish. Just would like to see how others see the name combo/s in imagery. Thank you.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], I’d love to see one for [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] if you have time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you can, can I please see one for [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Kateri[/name_f]? Thank you! :blush:
X🍃

1 Like

Those are beautiful! I know you were going to limit this to a certain number so don’t worry about it if you don’t have time, but if you wanted, could you do one for [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u]?

1 Like
Summary

i love it! the images and color palette are beautiful, thank you again!! :black_heart:

1 Like

@midnight.melody, here you are!

charlotte jane

1 Like

Could I see [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] if you have the time? Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

thank you so much, kitty! i love the color pallette you used (and the quote from enchanted makes it a hundred times better than it already was :wink:)

1 Like

Can I see Leonora Elizabeth June?

1 Like

if i know someone here is a swiftie i’m definitely gonna add a taylor swift lyric to their moodboard. :wink:

1 Like

oooh pretty! could I have [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_u]Alaska[/name_u]?

1 Like

I’d love to see [name_f]Cosy[/name_f] [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] :yarn: or [name_u]Airlie[/name_u] [name_f]Luetta[/name_f] :evergreen_tree:

If you have the time of course! Thanks so much!

1 Like