More confused than ever.....

I finally found out it’s a girl, and I was so excited to concentrate on girls’ names. I thought I had some really good names on my list and was getting close to a decision (pending my husband’s agreement, of course haha). Then I posted a poll on another naming website, and everyone hated the name I liked best. I know it doesn’t matter what other people think, but I don’t want my child being made fun of. My daugher’s name is [name]Bentley[/name], so everyone says I need another “unisex” name. My favorite name is [name]Saylor[/name]. I also like [name]Georgia[/name] (too girly to go w/ [name]Bentley[/name]?) I have a long list, but those are my favorites. Middle name will probably be [name]Kate[/name] after my sister. Please leave your comments and also other name ideas! Thanks!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Sailor[/name]!

You don’t have to go with a unisex name for your other daughter. I just wouldn’t go too feminine. Like, I wouldn’t do [name]Bentley[/name] and [name]Anastasia[/name] but I’d consider [name]Bentley[/name] and [name]Tess/name.

Personally, I would not misspell a word. If you like [name]Sailor[/name], spell it [name]Sailor[/name]. It’s a word already and everyone will assume it’s spelled that way. You can’t go around respelling words just for the fun of it. Trashcan will always be trashcan, not Trayshecanne.

Here are some other options that I think would be fine with [name]Bentley[/name]:

[name]Bentley[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Bentley[/name] and [name]Delaney[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Bentley[/name] and [name]Brooke[/name] [name]Kathleen[/name]
[name]Bentley[/name] and [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Bentley[/name] and [name]Avalon[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Bentley[/name] and [name]Fallon[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Bentley[/name] and [name]Blair[/name] [name]Kathleen[/name]

Or a place name would fit well, since a place is neither male or female. [name]Avalon[/name] was already mentioned and I think that makes for a great sister for [name]Bentley[/name].

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Georgia[/name].

[name]Delaney[/name] was actually on my list too. I also like [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Leighton[/name], [name]Holland[/name], and [name]Ellison[/name]/[name]Ellyson[/name]/[name]Ellisyn[/name]. I still love the sound of [name]Sailor[/name] [name]Kate[/name]…and my husband actually served in the [name]Navy[/name] so I thought it was kind of cute. Thanks for the suggestions! Keep em coming…lol

I love the suggestions [name]Sailor[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Avalon[/name] [name]Kate[/name], and [name]Holland[/name] [name]Kate[/name]!