More is more.. or more is better?

See the results of this poll: More?

Respondents: 13 (This poll is closed)

• Bigger the Better : 4 (31%)
  • Too Much: 9 (69%)

I feel it is too much.

I’m a fan of double barrelled first names or two middle names. The example you provided is pretty, its just alot of syllables (in my opinion.) Is [name]Parker[/name] a family name?

No we just like [name]Parker[/name]. I orignally suggested to him [name]Emerson[/name] [name]Brielle[/name] (really [name]Emerson[/name] [name]Blake[/name] i love boy names on girls but he shot [name]Blake[/name] down instantly so… [name]Brielle[/name]) OR Graceyn [name]Parker[/name]. I think he just likes to disagree with me and change anything I suggest in some way shape or form. : P He has 2 daughters from a previous relationship and says they didn’t have this problem. I may be too strongly opinionated lol.

I love 2 middle names. My DD has one, my next child will as well.

I am a fan of two middle names. It’s all about the number of syllables for me though. The example you gave is lovely but such a mouthful.

I think you’re example is lovely and if you and hubby both like it then I say keep it. At the end of the day, the full name will really only be used on legal forms I’m imagining, so the amount of syllables or length shouldn’t really matter :slight_smile:

To me, double middle names seems like a lot. I went to school with a girl named Chasta [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name] LastName, and it seemed like too much.

But I know someone who was having her last baby and wanted to use both her own maiden name as well as her mother’s, so the baby became [name]Rebecca[/name] Kellett McCall LastName. I thought that was okay, knowing it was their last child, and they were both family names.

No we just like [name]Parker[/name]. I orignally suggested to him [name]Emerson[/name] [name]Brielle[/name] (really [name]Emerson[/name] [name]Blake[/name] i love boy names on girls but he shot [name]Blake[/name] down instantly so… [name]Brielle[/name]) OR Graceyn [name]Parker[/name]. I think he just likes to disagree with me and change anything I suggest in some way shape or form. : P He has 2 daughters from a previous relationship and says they didn’t have this problem. I may be too strongly opinionated lol.