More middle names for Wren

We have been trying to narrow down the middle name for our little girl coming soon.
Her first name will definitely be Wren.
We like unique names so yes I know some of these are out there a bit but do any of these jump out at you? If you were to pick a few which would you choose?

:small_orange_diamond:wren posy

:small_orange_diamond:wren octavia

:small_orange_diamond:wren winter

:small_orange_diamond:wren wiley

:small_orange_diamond:wren piper

Thanks!!!

6 Likes

congratulations! :black_heart:

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] was instantly my favorite! a soft nature name and a strong and bright feminine name to make a lovely combo!

runner up would be [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Piper[/name_u]! I somehow can’t convince myself to love [name_u]Piper[/name_u] by itself, but I think it balances [name_u]Wren[/name_u] very well and makes for charming imagery!

best of luck deciding!

3 Likes

congrats! wren is a beautiful choice.

i love wren octavia. wren lyla and wren wiley are also lovely.

2 Likes

wren octavia is a beautiful combo! octavia balances out the softness of wren nicely (:

3 Likes

I love how spirited [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Piper[/name_u] sounds! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] is sooooo lovely too. The birder in me wants to flip [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] to [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (the name of a specific type of wren lol.)

2 Likes

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] are definitely my top 2! They are absolutely gorgeous

2 Likes

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] is lovely!!

2 Likes

I like [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Posy[/name_f] the most, followed by [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]. [name_u]Piper[/name_u] sounds good with [name_u]Wren[/name_u] too (it is very “birdy” to me as I think of sandpipers which live on the coast near me, not that it’s a bad thing!)

2 Likes

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] is my favourite. The 4 syllables balance out the lovely one syllabled [name_u]Wren[/name_u] beautifully. [name_f]My[/name_f] second favourite is [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Posy[/name_f]. I really love [name_f]Posy[/name_f]!

2 Likes

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] is lovely.

2 Likes

Wren Octavia is really nice!

May I suggest:

Wren Savannah
Wren Oceana
Wren Amethyst
Wren Indiana
Wren Estella

Hope this helps! :smiley:

2 Likes

Babynamemaster,
I love [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Indiana[/name_u], but [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Oceana[/name_f] sounds too goddess-y… unless mama likes it!!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]!

1 Like

Wren Octavia sounds like a princess imo LOVE IT

1 Like

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

Newest addition to my list!!!

1 Like

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is gorgeous! I also really love the flow of [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] is my favourite :two_hearts:

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] is such a sweet nature name that feels lively she sounds gorgeous with [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] which is a very sparkly vintage choice. [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] is a winning combination

1 Like

[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] is my favorite by a wide margin. I think it has the best flow by virtue of being a longer name that begins and ends with a vowel. I also love the combination of a soft nature name followed by a powerful ancient name.

Least favorites would be [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Wiley[/name_u], in part because of the alliteration, and in part because of Wile E. [name_m]Coyote[/name_m], and [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], which is difficult to say because of the similar sounds.

Suggestions:
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Celestia[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]