MORE Myers-Briggs and Names!

I have done this four times now over the last four or five years and always come out as INTJ-T even though there are parts of me that don’t really meet the description. But whether it’s right or not, I am at least consistent :slight_smile:

1 Like

@leafsgirl44 @Maerad If you click on “Show vote” at the bottom of the poll, you can change your answer

I took the test back in high school for a class but i had to retake it bc I couldn’t remember what I got lol. Here are my results.
Personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-T)
Individual traits:
Introverted – 99% (not surprised by this at all😂)
Intuitive – 73%
Thinking – 69%
Prospecting – 74%
Turbulent – 79%
Role: Analyst
Strategy: [name_m]Constant[/name_m] Improvement

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve changed it now.

“than normal people” :joy:

2 Likes

I’m INTJ!! I don’t know how much it affects my naming style, or not, but I love writing, history, and languages. [name_f]My[/name_f] naming style is varied. Mostly, though, love classic, storybooks, frilly names. According to @dogs_books’s type cast, I’m traditionalist-Greek admirer-Eclectic-traveler- frilly-in-a-good way-lover -classic berry!

1 Like

I’m like this!! I’m INTJ-T too, and I think it’s mostly correct, but there are parts that are wrong. [name_m]Just[/name_m] like you said, whether it’s right or not, it’s always consistent.

1 Like

So any INFPs - hi! I’m not sure how accurate it is but it’s what I get very time.

2 Likes

I’m an INTJ-T and it fits me so perfectly!

1 Like

I do as well, but I don’t know how accurate it truly is.

I am a INFP-T. Also, in the enneagram, I am a 9. I think the descriptions link perfectly, and also represent me well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too!! Though there are some things that are a little off

1 Like

I’ve moved to Socionics, which is based off the same framework as MBTI, but goes more in depth. I’m an EII-Fi.

In MBTI terms, I’m an INFP(-A).

1 Like

It’s cute cause INFJ/INFP are the least common types. And yet here we all are :joy:

1 Like

True

But if we’re looking at the types, it seems the I, N, and F traits correlate to being more linguistically inclined.

Dario Nardi’s studies point to Introverted Feeling/Fi (the dominant trait of INFPs) being highly connected to the area of the brain that manages grammar and active listening.

3 Likes

I was good with grammar (probably not anymore and depends on the language) but find languages to be difficult lol but I think it’s more to do with my memorization and recall issue. I’m also a little add so I’m not the best with listening. I’m also a T and not a F though

That’s really interesting! I’ll have to do more research into what’s actually behind the types and their traits.

It’s fascinating. [name_f]Remember[/name_f] to learn from many different sources and form your own opinion.

In Socionics, I don’t believe there is a trait that deals with such things, but NF types are often recommended language related jobs.

1 Like