More name questions

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] ,

I have some more name questions as per usual.

1. Which do you prefer [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] , [name_f]Selena[/name_f] or [name_f]Serena[/name_f]?
  2. Is [name_f]Journey[/name_f] really popular where you are?
  3. I much prefer the [name_f]Journey[/name_f] spelling over the [name_f]Journee[/name_f] spelling but as [name_f]Journee[/name_f] is the most popular one should I go just [name_f]Journee[/name_f]?
  4. Would you spell [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] or [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f]?
  5. I saw a girl on instagram named [name_m]Palace[/name_m] out of curiosity what do you think?
  1. [name_f]Selena[/name_f], or even better, [name_f]Selene[/name_f]. It feels the sleekest and most timeless to me.

2. [name_f]Journey[/name_f] is not at all popular here in the UK, to the point where I think it would be received with raised eyebrows!

3. [name_f]Journey[/name_f] makes the most sense to me as that’s how the word is spelt. If that’s the spelling you prefer, go with it.

4. Not a fan of [name_m]Palace[/name_m] because it strikes me as rather blatantly aspirational/materialistic. I do, however, like the similar-sounding [name_f]Pallas[/name_f].

ETA: Oops, missed a question! I prefer Anneliese, personally.

1. Which do you prefer [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] , [name_f]Selena[/name_f] or [name_f]Serena[/name_f]? I like all of them, but my personal preference is [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f].

2. Is [name_f]Journey[/name_f] really popular where you are? Not at all! I’m in the UK, and I have never met a [name_f]Journey[/name_f]. So I think the answer is no, it’s not popular at all.

3. I much prefer the [name_f]Journey[/name_f] spelling over the [name_f]Journee[/name_f] spelling but as [name_f]Journee[/name_f] is the most popular one should I go just [name_f]Journee[/name_f]? I would stick with the original spelling [name_f]Journey[/name_f]. [name_f]Journee[/name_f] looks trendee to me.

4. Would you spell [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] or [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f]? I think both work, but I would go with [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] personally.

5. I saw a girl on instagram named [name_m]Palace[/name_m] out of curiosity what do you think? I’m not a fan. It’s too wordy for me.

1. [name_f]Serena[/name_f]!!
  2. No
  3. I think [name_f]Journey[/name_f] is the loveliest spelling, the other sort of ruins the charm and meaning in my opinion
  4. Well that depends how you pronounce it, but I would pick [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] simply because I like the pronunciation better
  5. I personally don’t like it.
  1. [name_f]Serena[/name_f] and [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]. Prefer [name_f]Celine[/name_f] or [name_f]Sabina[/name_f] to both.
  2. Not at all popular in [name_u]Sydney[/name_u] and while word-names not extremely rare, this name would stump most people outside smaller beach areas.
  3. [name_f]Journey[/name_f] for sure! Prettier and more confidently using the word.
  4. [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] - so neither you’ve listed. But if you’re not up for that (the [name_m]German[/name_m] original), I would think about [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] (different again but probaby the closest to how it’s pronounced)
  5. I don’t like it, it’s not an appealing sound to me (eg I don’t like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] either). Probably not the best image either. But I get that it’s intriguing and has the super cool P!
  1. Which do you prefer [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] , [name_f]Selena[/name_f] or [name_f]Serena[/name_f]?
    [name_f]Selena[/name_f].

Not at all.

3. I much prefer the [name_f]Journey[/name_f] spelling over the [name_f]Journee[/name_f] spelling but as [name_f]Journee[/name_f] is the most popular one should I go just [name_f]Journee[/name_f]?
    I prefer [name_f]Journey[/name_f]. [name_f]Journee[/name_f] seems wrong to me, perhaps because I have the urge to say Journée instead.

4. Would you spell [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] or [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f]?
    [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f].

5. I saw a girl on instagram named [name_m]Palace[/name_m] out of curiosity what do you think?
    Dislike.

1. My favorite is [name_f]Serena[/name_f].
  2. Not to my knowledge.
  3. I like word names to be spelled like the word so I’d go with [name_f]Journey[/name_f].
  4. [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f].
  5. Not a fan, it sounds a bit wonky and I don’t like the imagery associated with a little girl being a place of residence.
    [name_f]Selena[/name_f]

Nope, never met one/heard of any

1. I much prefer the [name_f]Journey[/name_f] spelling over the [name_f]Journee[/name_f] spelling but as [name_f]Journee[/name_f] is the most popular one should I go just [name_f]Journee[/name_f]?

I’d stick to [name_f]Journey[/name_f] since it’s a word

1. Would you spell [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] or [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f]?

[name_f]Annelise[/name_f]

1. I saw a girl on instagram named [name_m]Palace[/name_m] out of curiosity what do you think?

Not a fan, feels a bit pretentious to me, but it’s not the worst

1. Which do you prefer [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] , [name_f]Selena[/name_f] or [name_f]Serena[/name_f]? I like [name_f]Selena[/name_f] or [name_f]Serena[/name_f]. [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] reminds me of a teenage witch!

2. Is [name_f]Journey[/name_f] really popular where you are? Not in the USA.

3. I much prefer the [name_f]Journey[/name_f] spelling over the [name_f]Journee[/name_f] spelling but as [name_f]Journee[/name_f] is the most popular one should I go just [name_f]Journee[/name_f]? Not crazy about the name, so it doesn’t matter to me.

4. Would you spell [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] or [name_f]Annaliese[/name_f]? [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is best and authentic.

5. I saw a girl on instagram named [name_m]Palace[/name_m] out of curiosity what do you think? Horrible! And it rhymes with phallus - double horrible!

1. Which do you prefer Sabrina , Selena or Serena?
    [name_f]Serena[/name_f]

2. Is Journey really popular where you are?
    Not at all I’ve never met anyone called that.

3. I much prefer the Journey spelling over the Journee spelling but as Journee is the most popular one should I go just Journee?
    [name_f]Journey[/name_f]

4. Would you spell Annelise or Annaliese?
    [name_f]Annelise[/name_f]

5. I saw a girl on instagram named Palace out of curiosity what do you think?
    It sounds like something K.K. & [name_m]Kanye[/name_m] would call their kid. Not a fan.

1. I like [name_f]Selena[/name_f] the most (I associate it with the late Latin singer [name_f]Selena[/name_f] Quintanilla, whose music I love), followed by [name_f]Serena[/name_f].

2. I live in the UK and have never heard of anyone named [name_f]Journey[/name_f]. I don’t believe it is popular here at all.

3. To me [name_f]Journey[/name_f] seems the most straightforward spelling.

4. I prefer [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] but I think both spellings are fine.

5. It doesn’t appeal to me personally.

1. [name_f]Serena[/name_f]
  2. No
  3. I’ve never felt like [name_f]Journee[/name_f] was wildly popular compared to [name_f]Journey[/name_f], and I dislike misspelled words/names so I would say go with [name_f]Journey[/name_f], that’s what you prefer anyways.
  4. [name_f]Annelise[/name_f], but my favorite spelling is [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f].
  5. I don’t like it, I don’t like the sound (similarly I dislike [name_f]Alice[/name_f]) and I have a very strong dislike towards word names. [name_m]Palace[/name_m] just sounds like a word to me, not a name.