More names like Adeya

I’m so in love with this one–the way it’s said, spelled, and just the overall vibe to it. I’m trying to find others that make me feel as happy just looking at it. Amara and Aaliyah have come close, but they still don’t feel right to me. Any ideas? (nothing like Ariana and its variations, please)

Two more things, it doesn’t gave to start with an A and also, I’m set on using ‘Imani’ as a middle name so do what you will with that info :smiling_face:

[name_f]Alida[/name_f]
[name_f]Alara[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Adora[/name_f]
[name_f]Adella[/name_f]

Oh, I was going to say [name_f]Amaya[/name_f] is perfect, but it doesn’t work with the middle name!

Some A names with the same vibe could be [name_f]Astoria[/name_f], [name_f]Aviva[/name_f], [name_f]Annika[/name_f], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], and [name_f]Anya[/name_f]! For other letters, maybe [name_f]Callista[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Elena[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_f]Frida[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], [name_f]Louella[/name_f] / [name_f]Luella[/name_f], [name_f]Livia[/name_f], [name_f]Liora[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f], [name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], or [name_f]Zara[/name_f]!

[name_f]Leire[/name_f] / [name_f]Leyre[/name_f]

[name_f]Aviva[/name_f]!

Names like Adeya…

[name_f]Vivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadira[/name_f]
[name_f]Danah[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Amira[/name_f]
[name_f]Elmira[/name_f]
[name_f]Samara[/name_f]
Adanna
[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Kiara[/name_f]
Lolia
[name_f]Dalila[/name_f]

[name_f]Ardenia[/name_f] [name_u]Imani[/name_u]
[name_f]Leticia[/name_f] [name_u]Imani[/name_u]
Venicia [name_u]Imani[/name_u]
[name_f]Nadiya[/name_f] [name_u]Imani[/name_u]
[name_f]Adina[/name_f] [name_u]Imani[/name_u]
[name_f]Jada[/name_f] [name_u]Imani[/name_u]
[name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_u]Imani[/name_u]

[name_u]Allison[/name_u]
[name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Aniyah[/name_f]
[name_f]Annalise[/name_f]
[name_u]Aria[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Brianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Elena[/name_f]
[name_f]Johanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Karina[/name_f]
[name_f]Maliyah[/name_f]
[name_u]Maria[/name_u]
[name_f]Moriah[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Samara[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
[name_f]Tiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Vanessa[/name_f]

[name_f]Adeya[/name_f] is lovely!

Maybe [name_f]Mireya[/name_f], [name_f]Adelia[/name_f] (my fave is Adele), [name_f]Adalya[/name_f], [name_f]Adaya[/name_f], [name_f]Feya[/name_f] or [name_f]Freya[/name_f] (my fave) :blush:

[name_f]Alaya[/name_f]

[name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Adella[/name_f]